Wikipedia: ‘The series is set around the fictional character of Police Sergeant David Budd, a heroic British Army war veteran suffering from PTSD, who is now working as a specialist protection officer for the Royalty and Specialist Protection Branch of London’s Police Sevice. He is assigned to protect the ambitious Home Secretary, Julia Montague, whose politics stand for everything he despises.’
You know what makes me keep watching? I still don’t know who the bad guy is! ❤ … UNTIL NOW.
And yes, I have been watching Netflix non stop. 😀
Wikipedia: ‘Joel and Sheila Hammond are everyday suburban real estate agents in Santa Clarita. The couple face a series of obstacles when Sheila has a physical transformation into a zombie and starts craving human flesh. With Joel and the family trying to help Sheila through the trying time, they have to deal with neighbors, cultural norms and getting to the bottom of a potentially mythological mystery.’
- No more doing this separately. From now on, we fuck everything up together.
- Sometimes you do shit you never expected for the people you love.
Okay, this might a little too chick flick for some but I actually enjoyed this series. My mom and I finished the 2 seasons in 1 day, this playing in the background while we keep our christmas decors. ❤
Let’s just take a moment and give Joel Hammond the praise and the ‘BEST HUSBAND’ award that he completely deserves. Right? C’mon. If this ever happened to me, I will not be able to sleep beside my wife. I’d have both of my eyes open, waiting for her to attack me. But this, Joel has been accepting everything relatively easy!! He has been providing her with food, buying groceries, plotting ways to kill people to feed her wife! He is even willing to go to prison! Man, we all need a Joel in our lives. — the perfect crime partner. ❤ AND, He has the looks. ❤
Also, I love how this is just a light watch. The family is witty and quirky enough. The daughter and the best friend is equally entertaining. Notice how the deputy’s face, Anne is annoying – just as her character is. This might seem ‘corny’ to me at first as how all zombie movies is to me but I’m glad I gave this one a chance. 🙂
P.S. I will be waiting for the third season. ❤
This may as well be my second favorite show next to Suits in their own room for brains and ego genre. I am not being overly dramatic but if you haven’t watched the show, you better fucking start now.. Why am I hooked?
- There’s a twist in every episode. (May it be Chuck’s betrayal to his bestfriend or Axe’s lie to his wife, firing of Bryan or the betrayal of Taylor – like one thing happens one after the other..
- Like One big ball of ego is running the show
- A ton of testosterone floating in every scene.
- Ben Kim’s elevator dance
- Seeing that there’s a strong female lead character who only uses words to rebuild a man
- Learning a thing or two such as Catherine the Great and horse penises or the matador perspective.
- Because ultimately, who doesn’t want to learn about wealth and power?
- Or Lara’s principle to teach her children a life not ruled by money
- And heck, it’s in New York City!
- How can you even choose between Axe and Chuck? No? Because you can’t! But I’m secretly rooting for Axe anyway.
Some good ‘ol lines from the big ball of penises:
- What’s the point of having FUCK YOU MONEY if you never say FUCK YOU?
- When I pull a deal off the table, I leave Nagasaki behind
- The enemy worse than a dangerous man with unlimited resources is one without nothing to lose
- Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth
- The best way to bond with someone isn’t doing a favor, it’s asking for one.
- You don’t have to outswim the shark. You just have to outswim the guy you’re scuba diving with
- What we do has consequences, intended and unintended. The decisions we make, the actions we bring, have weight.
- I like nightmares. When I wake up. They leave me deeply valuing my reality
- Become anti fragile or die.
- The fact that you can’t fully understand that doesn’t mean he’s wrong. It just means you haven’t gone beyond your own limits.
- We all mask certain emotions. Bjorn Borg did. Eventually it will end up costing you everything
- You were wrong. Im not human. Im a machine. Im a fucking terminator.
- Only people with money forget about money
- They may be cheering now. But believe me they are dying to boo.
- Nobody leaves a negotiation happy.
- Only a fool doesn’t look at the downside but only a coward allows it to dissuade him from that which he knows he must do.
- But either way, GET OFF MY DICK..
- The great never sacrifice the important for the urgent.
- Hate is nature’s most perfect energy source. It’s endlessly renewable.
I may have to admit it – I think the character of axe is insanely hot. Brains and being a douche? Oh yes Sir! ❤