GOODREADS: What is more important? Friendship, loyalty or love?
Colleen Hoover and Griffin Peterson collaborate once again to bring fans of Maybe Someday back into the musical world of Ridge and Sydney.
And Warren and Bridgette.
This should be read after Maybe Someday and Maybe Not. I loved love love Maybe Someday although I did not particularly like Maybe Not.
Now, this book Maybe Now did not resonate to me so much. Maybe because I expected more romance (just like Maybe Someday) and other might argue that this book is very cheesy. But in my opinion, the book focuses more on the importance of loyalty, kindness, understanding and friendships.
Although it lacked romance for me, I still applaud the character of Sydney. To be honest, I don’t think I will ever have the decency and maturity to allow my boyfriend take care of his ex girlfriend – in ANY scenario. I don’t care if it seems immature, but no – I won’t allow it.
But I do liked that I get to follow through the story of Ridge and Sydney and how they overcome their history of emotional cheating and communication barrier. And just like Warren and Bridgette, we also see them in this book, following Maybe Not and how their very sexual relationship progress to something more meaningful and ending up in marriage. ❤
This book is more focused on Maggie and her story revolving on her bucket list, her sickness and her new love interest – Jake. And by the way? I love Justice! What a witty, straight forward kid. Haha.
- People need to put themselves first sometimes. If you aren’t living your best life for yourself, you can’t be your best self for those in your life.
- Even if the rest of our lives were predictable, I’d never get tired of you. You make routine something I look forward too.
- But sometimes the wrong thing is the right thing.
- I forgot how stupefying attraction can be.
- Sometimes caring about someone means saying things you don’t want to say, but that need to be said.
- We shouldn’t revolve our lives around their possible endings. We should revolve our lives around the experiences that lead to the endings.
- No one is the best version of themselves all the time.
- The Brain and Heart Theory – how they are both detrimental to each other.
- As a father, I’ve learned to take what I can get while I an get it, because none of the phases a child goes through last forever.
- It’s the small things people do for others that define the largest parts of them.
- PROPOSAL: just say WHEN. — When.
- Our Maybe Someday just became our Absolutely Forever.
GOODREADS: Nineteen-year-old Cromwell Dean is the rising star of electronic dance music. Thousands of people adore him. But no one knows him. No one sees the color of his heart. Bonnie Farraday lives for music. She lets every note into her heart, and she doesn’t understand how someone as talented as Cromwell can avoid doing the same. He’s hiding from his past, and she knows it. She tries to stay away from him, but something keeps calling her back.
The story, it’s beautiful. I just read Thousand Boy Kisses and thought that Ticole is somehow Coho. I loved it so I decided to test my new adoration and boy was I right! Now I just want to read more Ticole because I know it’ll be worth my time.
I love stories that teaches us something new. And in this book, I learned more about synesthesia. I learned about music and tempo and rhythm and classic music.
- The idea of time, moving, us being useless to stop it.
- Even if something makes you hate music, whatever it is can often be the catalyst for your next great work.
- Manners cost nothing, son. Always be gracious with those who want to help.
- EASTON to BONNIE: She’s good people. She’s my sister. But she’s more than that. She’s my best friend. Damn, she’s my compass. What the hell is the world without Bonnie? Because I will see you again. Look up, and I will always be there with you. And when it’s your time, I’ll be the one to come and get you.
- I had made many wishes in my life, but Cromwell had been the wish that I never made.
- Cromwell Dean was an enigma.
- And like a forever raging sea, my heart never calmed.
- Her laughter illuminated the room.
- She was my silver.
- Obstacles in life sometimes make you look at the world in ways you never did before.
- Maybe you’re the guardian angel that has arrived to get her through all this.
- She walked into my life like a tornado and knocked me on my ass. And I fell in love with her. Not just a little bit either. She became my whole world.
- Cromwell Dean was my sun.
- The girl, that with one single smile, still completely illuminated my world.
Let’s give Cromwell’s Father the credit he deserves. Yeah? First, he knew from the start that crom was not his son. But he gave him his unconditional love and unwavering support. He swallowed his pride and asked for the help of the person who got his wife pregnant. It must have been hard for him but for his son, he would do anything to achieve his full potential. Hands down.
And Cromwell? to hate his dad so much and blame him for robbing him off his childhood, lashing out and eventually finding out that your father has been killed? To think about the last things you said? That his father died not knowing that he appreciated all his efforts and that he also loved him back. That must have been difficult, the guilt eating you every single day and later finding out that he was not even your father? Whew.
I have to say that I admire how much Easton and Bonnie loved each other. The sibling love for each other is incomparable. The way they hold on to each other, the way they both get strength from each other and how they look out for each other. Wow. And this is ONE BIG SPOILER: Easton taking his own life and eventually saving the life of his twin sister for having a heart failure is BEYOND HEARTBREAKING. My mind is blown and heart is inconsolable.
The creativity, talent and passion in the whole book is truly felt. The lyrics of the song pierces the heart and stays there. The talent and their love for music is all consuming.
I have to say, now I am more freaking intrigued to read Ticole’s other books. ❤ ❤
As I saw one line from a friend, I down loaded a copy.
It’s out of the ordinary — strange even. Good strange though. It’s irritatingly good that about 10 pages before the book ends, it makes me want to read it nonstop. and then, it ends.
The story of Charlie and Silas.
I’ll grasp at any piece of her that might convince me I’m not losing my mind.
She’s beautiful but in a shameful way.
Everything about her is captivating, like the aftermath of a storm.
She smiles like she has one of my secrets.
Her eyes are like two open books and I suddenly want to devour every page.
Her endearment is full of sarcasm.
I’m lost in her.
uneasiness takes over inside of me, pumping through my veins until it settles in my heart.
I think if you cheat, it should be with someone worthy of your sin.
His photos pack a punch – just like his words.
Her eyes are screaming a thousand things.
My only familiar thing in a world of inconsistency and confusion.
You have no idea how many times a day I think about invading your body.
All my pieces and parts are going to fit into all your pieces and parts.
I can’t stop the stupid smile plastered across my face.
You feeling it yet? Do i make your heart go pitter patter?
I swallow what feels like three entire heartbeats. And I wonder if he always had this effect on me?
What the Hell Hoover? Release the next book already!
Perhaps the saddest element is understanding how to let go of a relationship while keeping the memories, and learning how to be friends without complication.
’Celeste & Jesse Forever’ illuminates the idea that in order to embrace our past, we have to stop living in it. It’s a simple and obvious idea, but it’s not a particularly easy one.
Visit Us At: http://screencrush.com
Appearance is far from reality.
Tori (the lead girl) and Brady (the lead boy) has a lot of issues. Actually, I do not share the same sentiments as with Tori. I don’t believe that your first relationship will always have a hold on you. It doesn’t mean that the first person who held your hand, the first person who kissed you, the first person who made you feel loved will always have an effect on you.
But yes, you can learn a lot from your first. Though her experience, I must say was a lot worse. The situation – walking in a room during a party and seeing a girl you don’t know have her lips surrounding your boyfriend’s most private part and that you actually see that he’s actually enjoying it. It sucks big time. Especially for an insecure and jealous girlfriend like I am. (Ooops.)
And boy, does she has her heart in a cloud. In a month’s time after her breakup, she managed to catch a coworker’s heart, she managed to have her childhood crush fall head over heels in love with her AND his brother plus she has her ex boyfriend wrap around her fingers.
Not giving a damn is easy. Facing your fears and desires is hard.
I can’t stand knowing I’ll never have her.
She’s slowly turning into a drug I can’t conceive living without.
You bring sunshine into my life.
As long as I have you, I’m okay. You’re the only one I will ever need.
Thank you for picking up the pieces and gluing my heart back together. Without you, I would’ve been irreparably broken.
Judeyy had this client call and, Brought me these after! Thank youuuuuu!! ❤
Isn’t this nice? Hihihi. And sweet? ❤ what more could I ask more? My favorite nowadays munch-munch chocolate : chocobaby and a goodmorning from my someone!! >:DD Happy! Thank youuuu.