- New Beginnings
- Moving on
- We Never Broke Up
- My Life
- When it’s Over
- The one thing
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Thoughts on Letting Go
- Back to Life
- Too Far In
- Borrowed Love
- Crazy Love
- Who you Love
- Transcript of your Heart
- To Love you
- Be the One
- For yours
- The Girl you once had
- How it Ends
School is almost out for Audrey, but the panic attacks are just beginning. Because Audrey told a lie and now her classmate, Ana, is dead. Just as her world begins to spin out of control, Audrey meets the enigmatic Rad—the boy who could turn it all around. But will their ill-timed romance drive her closer to the edge?
The lie that Audrey was really creepy, gross and just downright disgusting. How can a father rape his own daughters? That would be one of the worse. —- Although it’s not far from reality, with the crimes nowadays. It’s just one of the worse lies. And how can Rad not do anything about it? Was it out of fear? But if you love the girl, speak. It’s not also right to let someone else get the blame, even if it wasn’t intentional.
· But you can’t make people listen. They have to come around in their own time, wondering what happened and why the world blew up around them.
· She carried herself like a storm or a melodrama. She could walk into a room and instantly change the atmosphere.
· The most beautiful things are damaged in some way.
· I can’t live my whole life worrying about every damn thing people are saying about me.
· There are millions of books out there. We could be living all sorts of lives.
· Its human nature I suppose. To have another person validate your own unique view of the world.
· It’s about running your own race.
· Write something that will make sense ten years from now.
· Writing was cathartic for me.
· All sad people write. A way of working through things that feel unresolved, like undoing a knot. People who are prone to sadness are more likely to pick up a pen.
· Sometimes, we get attached to things, just for the sake of it. Long after we’ve outgrown it.
· You can’t go through your life without hurting people. It’s unrealistic.
· What if I’m making a huge mistake? Then make it.
· Isn’t it weird? You can create something that is pure genius. But you have to get your timing right.
· You and me – we’re meant to be rock solid, right? I always thought if nothing else worked out in my life, I’d still have you.
· Our emotions pull us in different directions. The stronger the emotion, the greater the pull. Feelings are not always practical, nor do they make any logical sense. That’s just the way it goes.
· The period where you cross the threshold into adulthood. And it’s meant to be a times that is as magical as it is unsettling. Your life is thrown into chaos and disarray. Think of it as your own tiny revolution.
· Writing is the consolation price your’re given when you don’t get the thing you want the most.
· She’s in every damn line he writes.
· Our first love isn’t the first person you give your heart to – it’s the first one who breaks it.
· Too many great things in this world get lost because of reason.
· You’ve got to do what your heart tells you to.
· It was one of those apocalyptic ‘fuck you’ to the universe kind of moments.