You know how they say that opposites attract? It may be true at times, or at first rather. but surely, time will come that those differences will set your relationship on a downward path.
Ryder is a low maintenance guy who lives off, of free furniture on the streets, who would think a hundred times before spending on a shirt, who loves kid and teaches second grade students, who would let a kid drool on his shirt, who is a vegan, who has several tattoos, who loves excitement and spur of the moment decisions but is a good guy and someone who will find the goodness in everybody.
Clint spends a couple of hundred dollars for a shirt, who has a bathroom as big as ryder’s whole house, who loves routine (eats in the same restaurant every Saturday at the same time at the same table), someone who is obsessed with neatness, someone who has different scissors for poultry, meat and fish other than for paper and religiously uses them only for that purpose, who loves drinking and partying, who gets excited with the loud music and who goes to club and DJ-ing for a living.
I have not read a book that has more sex scenes than this one. And I’ve not read a homosexual sex this detailed. Did that catch your attention? Haha. But yes, it’s all true.
Though, I love how rough and raw their sex can be. I love how they have this I-can’t-get-my-hands-off-you kind of love. Mutual affection is there but when lust is important too. And they both have enough to last a lifetime for each other.
- Why did there have to be so much heat and overwhelming longing to touch clint?
- I love quiet dinners and snuggling on the couch when it’s raining. But I love fucking and there’s a time and place for everything.
- He was the human equivalent of a cozy balnket and a cup of tea.
- He wanted so badly to go back and freeze time so he could just stare at him and breathe the same air. He looked so good. It was like coming home.
- I want to know that I’m not some long term fuck buddy and you’re not going to move on when you find someone more your type.
- I’m so in love with you and I need to know this is never going to stop.
- I love you and the only thing I want is to spend the rest of my life making you happy.
So what was actually the problem in this story? Basically, Ryder does not, in any way fit into Clint’s world. Two, Clint has this very strict policy that they cannot be seen in public PDA-ing because to him, it would ruin his image. Three, Clint’s notion that it’s okay for other guys to touch, hug and kiss him as long as they’re inside the club and because they’re not bringing him home. His notion of what happens in the club stays in the club. Third, they both never really told each other the dreaded three words, ‘I love you’.
“You are generous, gentle, brilliant, patient, completely selfless and you make me laugh. You’re magic and when we touch, I feel like you’ve lit a fire within me. We belong together and I want the whole world to know that I’m yours and I will never let you go”.
Oh my, any kind of proposals makes me swoon. You’re magic.