An awful godmother, I guess? I only get to see her during her birthdays! 😀 Nonetheless, I was present on all including baptism. 😛
Forgive the very lucid photos. Facebook kills the sharpness of each photo.
__ Ijoh, Myself, Anne, Alex, Amyll, Abdul and Lance. 🙂
Hlaf of my Highschool: Myself, Anne, Alex, Abdul and Amyll. Missing: Kat Bucsit, Kat Vistan, Cara and Mane?
Remember the last time I saw Amyll? We planned to meet the guy who made her nervous, sick and strangley happy at the same time. 🙂 And he finally arrived last 19th! This dinner was planned way ahead of his flight. 😀
Dinner at All4u in Century City Mall.
BABOY, INDEED. Headed out for some coffee at I’m Hotel after.
Nice to meet you, xtian! and all your seriousness. 😀 Happy for you, Pine! ❤
1 week notice from Anne Marie and this happened. It will be the first wedding in our group.<3 Surreal.
Congratulations, braid. :* Hoping to finally meet the very quiet and timid Reggie.
** I don’t even know why very clear and sharp pictures from Iphone appears to be really blurry when uploaded here. 😦
Beerpong and Condo after. 😀
It’s been such a long time! I always come in threes. How about your clique?
Sorry for the poor quality.
I missed you, Piney! :* At Wholesome Table.
My Fourth Goddaughter. I feel old. Meet Anne Marie’s Daughter.:)
Oops. Although you have to settle with our faces since I don’t actually have Sophie’s Picture. Haha. We were late. And I think babies see through me (that I don’t actually like kids) — that’s why they do cry relentlessly when I try to carry them.
”If chance will have me King, why, chance may crown me, Without my stir.”
The book is about counting the days before this teenager decides to take her fate in her own hands. Its quite disturbing and realistic. It’s sad how I think this is true about teenagers — a lot of them are depressed and to the act of suicide enters their young minds – that alone might get you to thinking, what could be the reason?
Some of the compelling lines – for me.
- Every action is an interaction, and everything she has ever done has led to something else.
- Our breaths carry our dandelion wishes higher, higher until they become the clouds we watch. Sometimes we looked for animals or ice-cream cones or angels, but today we only lie there with our plans together and our fingers tangle, and we dream.
- We wonder what lies beyond.
- There was something romantic about the idea of being young and tipsy and having somewhere to go on a friday night.
- They were interchangeable, these boys.
- She forgot, sometimes, that she could make her own choices.
- They came to make wishes on whatever was around – dandelions in the suer, red and falling leaves in autumn, snowflakes in the winter, sunshine in the spring.
- As though afraid that her trembling will start an earthquake, make the entire world crumble.
- Fragile as ice on an ocean.
- It’s hard to lie wen the truth is lying infront of you.
- There is little stability where she stands.
- She had a laugh like knife on skin.
- She lies in the darkness, surrounded by pillows and an impossible amount of fear.
- She was a force to be noticed.
- It made the whole world dissolve and scatter around her like petals.
- Regret grows and grows until it’s almost a tangible thing that she can rip out and bury.
- She’s not good with debate. She just happens to like arguing, and she has an incredible talent for making others look stupid.
- Funny things, aren’t they? People. They’re so limited.They only believed in what they could see. Apperances were all that mattered.
- The sun shouldn’t be allowed to shine.
- A spell too weal to make the world spin backwards.
- She needed a window, because she had broken her hear throwing it at locked doors.
- She was wholly addicted to the adrenaline.
- Some things fall apart for better things could fall together.
- The rain was warm and smelled of beginnings.
- I wish second chances were real.
- We are blurs of emotion. We are racing, and we are both winning. because we are not racing each toher. We race the world and as fast as it rotates, as fast as it revolves, we are faster.
- They started thins that grew into other things, that were much greater than themselves.
- Everyday is a blank page and your story has yet to be written.
- Everyone wears masks.
- Because no one is strong enough to hold back so many tears.
- It simply didn’t mater what others thought, that it was what I thought of myself that mattered most.
- Our laughter floated into the sky. We were happy, and the world was wide.
- She lives in a world made entirely of sky.