- Life is unfair. & That’s just how it is. Just like how I read somewhere, ‘ Kiddo, the world doesn’t owe you an explanation”
- And once you’ve accepted that, you wouldn’t complain all the time.
- The time you spent complaining is of much better use finding solutions to your problems.
- Eating is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
- There is always two sides to every story. A silver lining is always present.
- Your co-worker who is always sleeping on the job will always get what he wants. As long as he’s wiping the ass of your boss. Refer to No.1.
- Anger will never be enough reason to wish someone dead.
- People, most often than not, will wish you suffering if he is suffering.
- How you dress will completely change how you feel about yourself and how people will see you.
- People think too much.
- Everyone you meet is better than you at something.
- No one in this world has gotten it all figured out.
- Everyone has regrets.
- Saving at least Php 100 a day will be such a good habit that will benefit you in the long run.
- The longer you postpone something, the harder it gets.
- Every lie will just push you to tell more lies which will eventually bite you in the ass.
- In every TV Show, there’s a sex addict. Joey in Friends, Barney in How I met your mother and Charlie in Two and a half men.
- Smiling to strangers will eventually lead to good things.
- Oftentimes, good things happen when you least expect it.
- Making a ‘to do list’ will vastly improve your productivity.
- Everyone thinks he’s always right.
- If you keep hearing criticisms, two things will happen. Either you wallow in self pity or you fuckingly prove them wrong.
- Reading goes a long way.
- Kids say that they never want to be like their parents but end up being exactly like them.
- Parent’s greatest output is their kids.
- No matter how young you are, you should set aside money for investment.
- If you work hard enough for what you want, you will succeed – LIE. Refer to No.1.
- Infidelity is never a mistake. It is never an accident. It happens by choice.
- Your family is your piggy bank of encouragement.
- If you truly love the person you are with, it will always feel like forever. – though it isn’t always the case.
- If you’ve never been in the same situation, never say ‘it’s okay’ – because it never is.
- I’ve learned some of these things the hard way. But I’ve never really embraced them. Life gets to me too.
At the end of the concert, from behind the musicians, a hundred helium balloons of red, blue, yellow and green floated up in to the sky.
Papa, which color of the balloon will go the highest?
Anne, it’s not the color of the balloon that is important. It’s what’s inside that makes all the difference.
Greatness does not care if one is a girl or a boy. If in fact, it is what’s inside that makes all the difference, then the difference is made when we choose what goes inside.
Once you give yourself proof of what you can do, you will not doubt your ability to do anything.