It seems like I’ve been eating thai food pretty constant. Ain’t it? No complaints though.
Crispy Catfish Salad is simply THE BOMB. Always loved this one. ❤
Chicken Noodle Soup for Php 220 – I wasn’t able to try this but according to my sister, it works pretty well for her. 🙂
Tom Yum for Php 200 – It is generously lathered with Seafood and Chicken. (Seafood, Clams, Shrimp, Squid and Fish)
Moo Grob at Php 290 – Crispy Pork Belly.
Pandan Chicken at Php 310
Pad Thai at Php 290
Seafood in Basil at Php 300
Sizzling Tofu & Mushrooms at Php 260
Squid in Garlic at Php 320
Happy Mother’s Day to these two. ❤
What if you could spend one last day with someone you lost?
GOODREADS: ‘One day Carver Briggs had it all—three best friends, a supportive family, and a reputation as a talented writer at his high school, Nashville Academy for the Arts.
The next day he lost it all when he sent a simple text to his friend Mars, right before Mars, Eli, and Blake were killed in a car crash.
Now Carver can’t stop blaming himself for the accident, and he’s not the only one. Eli’s twin sister is trying to freeze him out of school with her death-ray stare. And Mars’s father, a powerful judge, is pressuring the district attorney to open a criminal investigation into Carver’s actions.
Luckily, Carver has some unexpected allies: Eli’s girlfriend, the only person to stand by him at school; Dr. Mendez, his new therapist; and Blake’s grandmother, who asks Carver to spend a Goodbye Day with her to share their memories and say a proper goodbye to his friend.’
- Death steals everything except our stories
- Funny how people move through this world leaving little pieces of their story with the people they meet, for them to carry. Makes you wonder what’d happen if all those people put their puzzle pieces together.
- Sometimes pain makes us do bizarre things.
- – I like the relationship of Blake and the grandma. How he spent saturday morning with her fishing although they are bad at fishing, just so they can bond together.
- What do you think it takes to keep you out of heaven?
- I think the only person who knows someone completely is that person. And even then, not always.
- We go about our lives doing everything we can to keep from looking silly.
- No one knows how anybody lives through anything. People just do.
- I wish I’d held on to every moment with him the way a drowning person holds a life preserver.
- What if there’s a god who’s so much bigger and more powerful than anything that he build universes like ships in bottles, and no matter how far you look or reach, you can’t see or tough outside the bottle?
- For the most part, you don’t hold the people you love in your heart because they rescued you from drowning or pulled you from a burning house. Mostly you hold them in your heart because they save you, in a million quiet and perfect ways from being alone.
- Nobility has a funny way of disappearing when accountability raises its ugly head.
- Have you ever done something similar to this with your own parents? where you tell them who you are?
Because I graduated slash finished my thesis —– korean for dinner. 🙂 Sadly, no baba in sight.
It was indeed a surprise. 🙂 I think this is the first time I actually witnessed a ‘supposed to be’ a suprise party come to life and actually bring tears! Good job for the liars in the family. 😀
Venue: Azumi Botique Hotel
The celebrant and her gifts.
Birthday Celebrant and her current officemates
The Birthday Celebrants and her Long Time Friends
The Celebrant and Relatives
The Celebrant and the young ones. 🙂
GAMES: Guess the Song, Get to know Baby
And lastly, blowing of the candles….
Happy Birthday, Nang! We ❤ you!
Now that my sister has her own house, it’s very seldom that we eat together. & too sad that the only one missing is the boyfriend. —- 7th wheeler for lunch
They opened 2014 and I only got to try them last weekend. 😀 how unfortunate! HAHA.
Orders? Been publishing posts – TIRED and I want to sleep already. Will just be dumping photos here. 😀
Three of us ordered the Taco Dog for Php 125 and one Chicago Dog for Php 125.
Chili con carne, bacon, onions, cheese and salsa. Pretty GOOD. 🙂 – TACO
Chili con carne, pickle,relish, bacon bits, salsa and onions.
GOOD! I’m just not the sausage slash hotdog type kind of girl.
Today was fun! 🙂 and I’m glad we did this! ❤
After more than a decade, I finally step foot to this Magical Place – Horrifying when I was a kid, and it still is. 😀 I would love to try all of the rides – but some are too much for my stomach to handle. 😀 might vomit and give trauma to the other visitors as well. HAHA.
Lunch at Chubby’s First. 😀 With my <3, my brother and Roxy.
Guess what? 😀 Finally crossed the Achor’s Away on my ‘TO TRY’. HAHAHA.
I had fun, EK! 😀 Will go back once I muster enough courage for the other rides. 😛
It’s the birthday of my rock, my guidance and the special woman in my life. 🙂
Isn’t she the prettiest?
Buttered Scallops, Adobong Pusit, Bagnet Pakbet, Salpicao, Sinigang na Hipon and Binagoongan Bagnet. :* EVERYTHING IS WORTH THE CALORIES.
Birthday Dinner at Corazon, Uptown Mall.
Happy Happy Birthday, Ma! I love youuuuu.
I gained another baby boy on the list. 🙂 Another kid to spoil once they get a bit older.
And for the first time — we were earlier than the P-A-R-E-N-T-S!
I hope everything works out for the two of you. I really do. Happy Christening Baby Caeleb! ❤
Definitely growing our MBA Family. :*
Goodreads: “Layken and Will have managed to overcome the obstacles that threatened to destroy their love, proving that they are destined for one another. What they are about to learn, however, is that the things that have brought them together may be the very things that ruin their connection forever…
Layken is left second-guessing the relationship whilst Will is jumping over hurdles to prove his love for her. What the young lovers discover about themselves along this journey may change their entire world and the lives of those who depend upon them the most…”
- I love Lake’s Mother for thinking of a jar full of stars that would somehow make them feel that she’s still around when they both need guidance.
- Vaughn is really someone to hate.
- I despise Will for keeping a secret from Lake! How can you not tell your girlfriend that you’re ugly ex girlfriend whom you had sex with is in your class – who you get to see three times a week and is currently sitting beside you in class? Fuck will. How can you not tell her?
- I LOVE KIERSTEN, her intelligence, her with, her confidence to talking with older people and the way her mind thinks. And yes, kiersten – Can I be your new bestfriend too?
- SUCK and SWEET Time – something that family and friends could bond over.
- FOREHEAD KISSES – they’re my favorite too. And I would definitely be pissed if my significant other gives my favorite kiss to another person. So, Will – you suck at this again.
- Sometimes, things can happen in life that you didn’t plan for. All you can do now is suck it up and start mapping out a new plan.
- My heart pounds against my chest. Not because I’m nervous. Not even because I want her worse that I’ve ever wanted her before. It’s pounding against my chest because I realize I’ve never been so sure about the rest of my life than I am in this moment. This girl is the rest of my life.
- Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Unfortunately, it’s also one of the hardest things in the world to hold on to, and one of the easiest things to throw away.
- I’ll never be able to give you everything you deserve, but I’ll definitely spend the rest of my life trying.
- “Your mother encourages you to cuss?” Gavin says.
Kiersten nods. “I don’t see it that way. It’s more like she’s encouraging us to undermine a system flawed through overuse of words that are made out to be harmful, when in fact they’re just letters, mixed together like every other word. That’s all they are, mixed up letters. Like, take the word “butterfly” for example. What if someone decided one day that butterfly is a cussword? People would eventually start using butterfly as an insult, and to emphasize things in a negative way. The actual WORD doesn’t mean anything. It’s the negative association people give these words that make them cusswords. So if we all just decided to keep saying butterfly all the time, eventually people would stop caring. The shock value would subside…and it would just become another word again. Same with every other so-called bad word. If we would all just start saying them all the time, They wouldn’t be bad anymore. That’s what my mom says anyway.”
- You’re my plan. You’re always my only plan.
- She’s so incredibly beautiful, especially when she’s not trying to be.
- Everyone’s entitled to a bad day every now and then.
- “Sherry, until I met you I didn’t know what life was. I had no clue that I wasn’t even alive. It’s like you came along and woke up my soul.
Well, best wishes to you, Will and Lake! 🙂
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, indeed! It’s the busiest time, traffic’s worse, wallets are emptied but it’s the happiest, no doubt.
Just like every year, we start the Christmas tradition with my Aunt’s Birthday Celebration. The choice for this year? Mama Lou’s in BF.
The family with the celebrant.
Some of the pictures from the birthday party.
We’re always the Christmas Host! Thus, we are all gathered again at our House for our yearly salubong and opening of gifts at Midnight.
Second Family – Dad’s Side.
Yearly Selfie Picture with the Gifts.
The whole family on Christmas!
From the Parents: Black Cullottes, Salmon Printed Leggings and Brown Leggings from F21, Brown Dress, Nude Vest, White Top and a White Turtle Neck. (I LOVE THE BROWN DRESS, MA!) Thank youuuuuu. I love all of your gifts! Thank you.
From Relatives: Black Shorts (probably my new favorite) and White Shirt from Sicio, White Long Sleeves Top from N. Baby and a 6 – set of luggage organizer.
From Siblings: Black H&M Dress from my sister, A White Top and a Starbucks Planner from my brother. THANK YOU.
Thank you, Family! Merry Christmas!
So I was able to visit my first home after such a long time!
This four walls used to be our Kitchen and Sala.
I can remember our days when all the seat available was on my dad or mom’s lap, where the only place we can stay is at the living room. We had so little room to breathe but so much love. We had time for each other. Everyone stayed in one place.
Home wasn’t a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people you loved you were, whenever you were together. It was building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go.
And my birthday would never be complete without celebrating it with my family.
We had dinner at Fely J’s in Greenbelt.
Meet the bunch!
It was impossible to take a picture of all the food since we were at a long table.
But we ordered for Sizzling Sisig, Adobo (which was super tender), Pritong Tilapia in Plum Sauce, Gising Gising, Kare-kare, Pansit Guisado, Lechon Kawali and Mechado.
Afterwhich, they still had some room for sweets so we went straight to Gelatissimo.
Thank you all for celebrating with me.
Thank you for the Green Long Sleeves, Black Pants and Notepads.
So I guess there’ll be another Boat Paddler in this family! Dragon Boat Bunch. Congratulations to your new baby boy, Ed and Via!
As you’ve probably noticed, the Annual Christmas Salubong is at our house. 😀 Difference? Robert and Eulah are not here. Jeska and Chris went home after opening the gifts.
My family before the chaos. 😀 Ta Alice was sleeping already.
Chris and Jeska and Ninang Irma with their gifts.
My dad and my Mom with their gifts. My Dad also received a Lazy Boy but until now, it’s not assembled. I hate how my dad’s gift to my mom is just a list of the stores she wants and gets to choose. He doesn’t look prepared and looks last minute. While My Mom prepared for his gift and several others.
Alexis and Ninong Al
Ninang Baby and Ate Ivy with their gifts.
My Brother and I and lastly,
Ate Nita withe her gifts. Angel and the other 2 Caregivers were with Ta Alice.
Merry Merry Christmas from my Family to yours! Happy Birthday, Jesus! 😀
Christmas Gift from Family
- Aquablue Bag from Vincci
- White Drawstring Bag from My Mom
- Black and White Dress from Chris and Jeska (too big)
- Uniqlo Jeans from My Mom (which was bought when I was with her)
- Juicy Bag from My Mom
- A list from my Dad (Topshop, Swatch, F21, Uniqlo, H&M or M&S)
Christmas Gift from Relatives
- Maroon Dress from Ninang Baby
- Loreal Foundation from Ninang Baby
- Parfois Earrings from Ate Ivy
- Drawstring Red and Green Shorts from Ninang Irma and Ninong Al.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas Again!