This is one of the most important days every year where we can treat our moms extra extra special. ❤
The parentals. 😀
Zong’s food was the perfect match to this eventful day. ❤
The two mothers in our life. ❤
Let everyday be Mother’s Day. ❤ ❤ ❤
It has been postponed. Now it’s time. It’s my Dad’s 60th Birthday! A milestone and a beginning of his silver years.
With his siblings, Ninang Baby and Ninang Irma.
And with my siblings, as well.
And with the guest speakers of the night. Ninang Irma, (Eldest Sister), Jeska (Eldest Child), Tito Nanny (Cousin) Tito Dan (VP where he works), Tito Manny (HS Batchmate), Tito Jimmy (Cousin) and Tito Ruben (Pres where he works).
Blowing of the cake of the celebrant.
Yesterday is one special day for my love.(((: it’s his birthday! And I plan to make his birthday extra special every year.
So my plan?
1. I wanted balloons on the ceiling, hanging with my letters taped to the string so it would seem floating.
2. I want lots of balloon like 30-50 to cover the whole ceiling.
3. I wanted a room – a hotel. A nice looking one. A three star would be nice.
4. I wanted to welcome his birthday at 12am and make him blow
5. I wanted a hotel with a kitchen and stove because I wanted to cook for him. – to make him experience our married life in the future.
6. I wanted an awesome cake – not a random cake. I wanted a bluberry cheesecake.
7. I wanted to buy him a badminton bag and badminton clothes.
8. I wanted to bring him to Vikings for lunch.
1. Jaja doesn’t deliver balloons in Makati – so wth does her family business do? What if a client orders 100 in makati? Passh. Second, there is no party needs near LPL. And when I found one, they said the helium balloon costs php 85. So I would have to pay php 2,550 jut for balloons. Oh dilemma.
3. All the hotels are 4k above. And is far from the place we’re going to eat in.
4. My mom texted me to go home early. Hay.
5. Hotels doesn’t have a stove. Only condotels – and they’re really not that pleasing to the eyes.
6. There was no time to look for a cake. I didn’t know what excuse I can give for bringing home a cake.
7. The one thing that went right!
8. I had to go to tagaytay.
Babe, can we just go on a date today?
It’s my dad’s birthday. May 31. We celebrated and ate at Kimpura in Greenbelt. This is my second time to eat here and my graduation was the first.
I especially loved the Chicken Teppan and Tempura!
We also ordered mixed seafood, pansit, soup 2 types of maki and asparaguswrapped in bacon! – love.
Happy Birthday pa!
I can tell you liked my gift because you were wearing it the next day!
We celebrated at Wee Nam Kee in the newly opened wing at Shangrila Mall. :)) We had cereal prawns, hainanese chicken and sweet and sour pork.
He also gave me a letter after a dry period.
Thank you lord. I love you.
I finally finished the MT Program and starting to get deposits and loans. Most importantly, countdown – 2 years to go. Shit. But thank you, lord.
P.S. Love, I love your face here. Your smile – its not awkward . it’s innocent and not plastic.
I love you, lobster.