When I was First Year College, My blockmates and I would always go to Glorietta just to past time. One day, I saw this cute black notebook with black pages and I suddenly thought of something. Why not use it as a planner or diary? Thus, the start of my yearly planner slash diary.
I’ve been keeping one ever since. The perks?
1. My ‘to do’ lists
– I have tens, twenties of them in a day and the lists keeps growing everyday. Making a list will help you achieve it one by one.
2. It serves as my Memory Brain
– I have an 90 year old brain. I tend to forget everything. May it be an assignment or an appointment, it serves as my reminder.
3. I am not clueless
– Reminders, thoughts and facts. ‘Nuff said.
4. It helps you become productive.
5. It deepens relationships
– Yup, I don’t always greet my friends during their birthdays. I have to write them down in my planner.
6. It can be a source of gift
– Got a boyfriend? You can create your own scrapbook of all the things you’ve written about your partner or how you two spent a certain day.
7. It is a source of inspiration
– You can try to look back and see how far you’ve come.
8. It can be a piece of advice
– Read all your mistakes from the past and learn from them. You can also jot down quotes, sayings and famous lines from a movie or song that you think can inspire you.
9. It lets you express your feelings.
– May it be to rant about your sister, a feeling of rage for your boss, an infatuation about your office mate or anything in the world. Write it down.
10. It helps you be creative.
– Use colored pens, draw if not write. Compose a song to tell your day or draw what happened, doodle.
Start writing now!
Hihi. I finally got my own Vimeo.:)
I actually learned about Vimeo through a friend and I was able to watch a video which sparked my desire to create a video. I’ll look for it first.:)) Then, I’ll show it to you cause I cannot remember the name of the owner.:/
So anyway, found this.
And hey, follow.:)
I’m sorry. There are still no Videos. But I’ll start this week?:) Hihi. It’s taking forever for the first video to load.:l
Good thing I switched from Tumblr – where most of the people just repost images that is in no connection with them. I like wordpress more since most – everyone is trying to share their own thougths and their days in here just like me. And, this is an achievement for me. Haha. I still managed to reach 100 though no one knows me here personally.
So, thank you. 😀
P.S. I’ll try to update this more.
I want to get my own domain name. Help?