Goodreads: Carnage is an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean’s story will stay with you long after you read the final word. An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.
What have I done? What did I get myself into? This is complete bollocks! (Yes, british na din ako.) 😀 But seriously.. How can I subject myself into this heartbreaking ending? Lesley Jones will have you falling in love with Maca for all 300 pages of the book and rips your heart out in the last 10 pages or so. My heart is still not with me, it’s still on the floor. 😦 I am with you, Georgia.
My God! Sean, Maca, Rock God or whatever it is — definitely destined to be a songwriter with the way he has with words — any fuckin girl will fall for him. ❤ The way he commands and all alpha, the way he uses cuss words in everything is fuckin hot. The way he adores and praises Georgia is maddening. Why do men in books tend to be perfect all the freakin time? Maca, please write me a song, dedicate it to me too on stage, in front of millions of people, look at me and just me. ❤ ❤ ❤
I only have 3 issues in the book — One, it shows a double standard society. Why is Sean blamed for 4 years for going into the room for a threesome and Georgia gets away with having an affair? And all the while — they both are saying ‘IT WILL ONLY EVER BE YOU’? At least for Sean, he was under the influence of drugs. I’m not saying it’s okay but Georgia should have suffered, blamed and tortured just the same. Georgia had sex with her ex with her consent and a clear head. She knowingly opened her legs wide for Cam. Pshhh. Two, how can an 11 yo girl and a 13 yo girl be in love with the same person all their lives? I mean, be realistic at least? I love their story. Don’t get me wrong. But how can you? I just don’t believe it will happen in real life. If it did – then it’s a miracle at the very least. Three, boy is drugs so normal with teenagers! I know that it probably wants to showcase how the famous people are with fame and money and wealth. But this is a young adult genre and kids are also reading this story. And drugs is written all over it. The characters have been using since what? since they were 15?
I love how Sean and Georgia has this secret understanding on: Show us your tits, G. ❤ I’m also intrigued by how Georgia’s brothers takes care of her. I also like having to learn British words – if I understood them the right way? (knickers) for underwear, (bloke) for dude or guys, (cunt) for pussy or vagina and (spunk) for semen or cum.
- I’ll love you forever, G. Wherever I am in the world, whatever I’m doing, it will always be you, I’m yours for as long as you want me, for as long as I’m good for you, I’m all yours.
- There’s no one else. There never was, It’s still only ever you.
- I’ve missed you, I’ve missed us, I’ve missed this so fuckin much, G. This is all I want, all I’ve ever wanted for so long, just you and me, it’s like coming home.
- Na, you smell like Gia, you smell like home, you smell like exactly where I want to spend the rest of my life. Fuck, I love you Georgia Rae and I’m gonna spend the rest of my life proving it.
- We will get through this somehow, because this, what we have got blows all the others our of the fuckin water. Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Sandy and Danny, even Baby and Jonny, they can’t touch us. They couldn’t write our story, what we have, there aren’t even words invented yet to describe it.
- I love you because I couldn’t not. I love you because it was what I was put on this earth to do.