Fear of not being able to finish a book for the month of Feb, I immediately resorted to having to read a poetry book – which I know would only require me less time. I know, I know.. I’m taking the easy road here. But forgive me, as I’m busy with planning you-know-what.
Basically, I finished this book in two days. ❤ I’m not going to share all of the poems in the books but here are just (5) of what I bookmarked. Not my top and not in any particular order.
- Don’t fear, her father said. Sometimes the scary things are beautiful as well and the more beauty you find in them the less scary they’ll become.
- Dont give up now. Chances are your best kiss, your hardest laugh and your greatest day are still yet to come.
- What a strange world. We trade our days for things.
- Find something that makes you forget to eat and sleep and drink then do it until you die of thirst
- Chase your stars, fool. Life is short.
I love how I find something that doesn’t really pertain to someone or being in love in general.