From Goodreads:”Chloe Henderson has never been one to break the rules or push the boundaries… but during her summer break, she and her friends use fake IDs to sneak into a club. It’s there that she meets handsome and alluring bartender, Will Morris. The pair hit it off immediately, growing closer with every passing day. But as with every summer, it has to end sometime.
Chloe’s senior year approaches and there’s a shock in store when she returns to do her final year at school. Will is there too, but he’s not one of her fellow students…”
Do you remember the time when you had a crush on your teacher? Well, this is how the story goes except for the fact that Chloe and Will has already gone all the way and that they have been going out for a while. And is unaware of the fact that Will is going to be her Professor.
What I loved about the book? How charming and sweet and protective will is to Chloe.
- His ass was edible
- The kiss was so sweet and soft that it made my insides do a little flip.
- Whoa. Easyyy. I know I look hot in my tux but you don’t have to fall at my feet.
- He was watching her entrance like she was the only girl in the world, like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. (Wishing someone would genuinely look at me this way)
- I really am crazy about you. Every second I spend with you is better than the one before, But I honestly don’t know how that works, because how the hell can you improve on perfection? But you do all the time. you just amaze me. (Can someone say this about me too?)
- He was the one for me. The one that would drive me crazy and make me lagh even when I was sad. He was the one I wanted to hold me when I cried, the one I wanted to call when I had happy news. He was just the one.
- Will bought the tickets that Chloe has been dying to watch! :))))
- Don’t walk away. We cant just have a fight and then you walk off. that’s not how a relationship works.
- ‘Yeah, but I’m an ass that apologizes with Malteasers’ — Charming, just charming.
- Ofcourse. You’re my girl. We come as a package now.
- WILL ARRANGED A PICNIC DATE ON TOP OF A HILL OVERLOOKING THE WHOLE CITY.
- I love you so much, cutie. I just don’t understand what you see in me but Im glad you see whatever it is.
- His beautiful smile brightened my day and made me forget how tired I was. His smile made everything right in my world.
- Every kiss literally made my toes curl up in ecstasy.
- But just so you know, this is the last birthday that I’m not waking up with you.
- Will you wear my ring, cutie? I just need you to know how serious I am about you. I want to spend my life with you, Chloe and One day, when you’re least expecting it, I’ll replace this little charm, with a ring that goes on your finger. All I want from you tonight is for you to tell me that if I asked you at some point in our future, that you’d consider making me the luckiest guy in the world.
- And BTW, Will has an equally charming, handsome, cocky and funny brother.
The one thing I don’t like in this book —- Will calls Chloe CUTIE. It’s not even adorable. It’s too cheesy, too blah.