Uhm? A slap in the face for vegetarians. But I’m not one and could never be one, so off to devour meat we go. 😀
Meat Depot is a place where you can buy premium meats with a better price. My bestfriend and I had no clue on what to do but one waiter was more than willing and suggesting what we should get. He was even knowledgeable on the cuts of the meat.
What to do?
- Choose your meat. (the price of the meat depends on the meat that you will choose. There’s no surprise either since the prices of the meat are already included in their packaging — more like shopping in the grocery)
- Choose the Doneness of the meat — I know a lot of people will hit me in the head but I always prefer my meat WELL DONE, with no redness in the middle. It makes me squirm and vomit and vomit again if I see or even taste blood.
- Choose your Sides (Mashed Potatoes, Fries or Rice)
- Choose your Sauce (Mushroom Gravy, Spicy Pepper Sauce and Cream Sauce)
- Get your drinks in the freezer
We ordered one cut of Prime Angus Beef for a little below Php 900. And it was big enough to split into two. :)) So for others who are hesitant to try and are wary of the prices, you can split the meat. 😀 especially, if you’re pretty damn sure you cannot finish one. 🙂 Our sides — Mashed Potato and Rice. Our Sauce – Mushroom Gravy. Drinks are San Mig Light Apple and Coke.
Calling the Liebster, I want to bring you here. 😀 And BTW, it’s a good thing that the bestfriend and the boyfriend prefers well done meats too. 🙂