So, there’s this happy 21 year old girl named Sydney. She had the perfect life, studying her passion which is music. She’s living with her best friend tori and has the most ideal boyfriend, hunter. She had everything laid out until..
until her 22nd birthday. She found out her perfect boyfriend has been screwing around her bestfriend before and during they are together. So on the day of her birthday, she found herself taking a swing back twice and landing her fist at both of them. Aside from that, she’s homeless too.
She found herself staying with a boy named Ridge, who she’s been watching for a weeks now in his balcony while he plays the most heart wrenching songs, who happens to live across their building. and in three months time, she finds herself completely falling in love with Ridge. who happens to have a girlfriend.
As their attraction progresses, he becomes the Tori. Ridge becomes Hunter and Maggie, Ridge’s girlfriend becomes the new Sydney.
- A life of mediocrity is a waste of life.
- I don’t like what his smiley smile does to my stomach
- That smile does some serious flirting with my stomach
- I fail to look away from her.
- She smiles when she sees me. That’s it All she did just now was smile, but all of a sudden, my chest is on fire, and it feels as if a wave of heat just rolled down the entire length of my body.
- You know, most things people say when they’re drunk are more accurate and honest than the things they say when they’re sober.
- Because attractio is an ugly beast, and I’ll be damned if I don’t conquer it.
- Nothing in my life has ever felt so good yet so achingly bad.
- My barrier completely breaks.
- It makes my insides swurl.And just like that, my defenses are down.
- I’m worried that feelings are the only thing in our lives that we have absolutely no control over.
- There wasn’t a flaw in the world that could have stopped my heart from feeling what it was feeling.
- People can’t control matters of the heart. People don’t get to choose who they fall in love with. They only get to choose who they stay in love with.
- Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective
Who can blame sydney? For I too would have said yes at the last part. Who would’ve said no when the boy you’re in love with just orchestrated a surprise private concert with you, invited your closest friends and sings all the songs he has written just for you? Oh, musicians. You can be heart breaking in so many ways.
So yes, Ridge. I too, would have said yes!