We all make mistakes. We all have that, ‘I should have done this, I should’ve done that.. ‘ And the list goes on.
So here it is:
2. Study First, Landi Later and Play Safe – Pam
3. Value the importance of time – Panda
4. Never grow up! – Baby
5. Go out, Have fun, See the world, Travel and Start building your future – Irma
6. Travel more – Ivy
7. Flirt while you’re young – Donna
8. Enjoy life – Lei
9. Study Hard! – Mark
10. Stick up to what you like – Roumel
11. Focus on your dreams and no turning back – Rich
12. Learn the value of money while you’re still young! Save! – Chris
13. Do more of what makes you happy – Jeska
14. Express your love to your family and spend more time with them – Boy
15. Save money as early as possible. Spend more time with your family – Jojo
16. Take Risk, Be involved, Speak up and Be more present – Vincci
17. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up! – Pleia
18. Never settle for mediocrity – Bianca
19. Hope you did your best shot – Atria
20. Enjoy the ride – Edward
21. Study Harder and Court you – JM
22. Study Harder and Enjoy College. – Yasmin
23. Explore! Don’t stop until you find that one thing that excites you and makes you feel alive! Laugh at yourself and stumble! – Krismarie
24. Don’t be afraid and Go out of your comfort zone. – Mics
25. You should go out and explore life. Don’t let fear, rejection, failure and future of the unknown eat you and stop you from making mistakes, being happy, living life and loving. – Katz
26. Learn all what you can. Carpe Diem. – Lauren
27. Know your boundaries & Never setlle for anything else. – Mai
28. Don’t let failure hold you back. – Hansel
29. Take your studies seriously. – RJ
30. Go out there and have fun. But don’t forget to save. – Mike
31. Do something today that you will thank yourself later. – Lance
32. Live life with no regrets – Benedict
33. Growth is always outside your comfort zone and never within it. Go on adventures, be bolder, take risks. – Jean Kaye
It’s nice to hear this from friends, colleagues and acquaintances. And as I? : Never be mediocre.
But hey, I don’t think one statement will ever fit all the things we learn in this roller coaster ride, eh?
We can always learn a thing or two from every person we meet.
My wish for you is in whatever stage you are in your life, whatever you are going through right now,
if you’re a high school student, a struggling new graduate, an unemployed 40 year old, a terror professor,
a heinous trader, a practicing lawyer or a retired fellow trying to make a sense in this world,
may you stumble and fall early and learn from it as soon as you can.
As for now, I’ll tuck myself to sleep and welcome tomorrow’s mistakes with open arms.