It’s the quest of a guy who’s pining for a girl he just met for a day. But in his quest, he finds his way back to his family. And fortunately, gets the girl.
The one thing I envy in this story? is how much time, money and experience he has from all the travels. It seems he never does stay in one place. And not only does he skid from one place to another, he gets to do things the locals do.
1. Her name continues like an echo in a chamber.
2. You have to give the universe credit, the way it even things out like that.
3. You meet people, you part ways, sometimes you cross paths again. Mostly, you don’t.
4. Days like these go on for years. It’s the ones you want to last that slip away – one, two, three – in seconds.
5. If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep.
6. Leaving people to jumped conclusions is sometimes simpler than explaining a complicated truth.
7. The universe never gives you something without making you pay for it somehow.
8. Sometimes the wind blows you places you weren’t expecting; sometimes it blows you away from these places too.
9. It takes a certain kind of naivete, or perhaps just stupidity, to know how things will end, and still hope otherwise.
10. Beauty being a witch.
11. You fall in love and sometimes it disappears like snow in the sun.
12. There;s a difference between losing something you knew you had and losing something you discovered you had. One is a disappointment. The other is truly a loss.
13. No matter what you is, only matter what you seem.
14. Like I’d landed somewhere after a long journey.
15. Bravery was doing something dangerous without thinking. Courage was walking into danger, knowing full well the risks.
16. Nothing happens without intention.
17. Sometimes fate or life or whatever you want to call it, leaves a door a little open and you walk through it. But sometimes it locks the door and you have to find the key, or pick the lock, or knock the damn thing down. And sometimes, it doesn’t even show you the door, and you have to build it yourself.
18. What’s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
19. To dream is the ultimate dare, is it not?
20. Girls have always been the best distraction. Until a girl becomes the reason you need a distraction.
21. Escape one horror, get hit by another.
22. I’m halfway there, but that’s halfway farther than no way.
23. Maybe you’re never really ready until it’s upon you.
24. Go big or go home.
25. And something tells me if it matters, maybe it shouldn’t be easy.
26. The world pivots on moments.
27. How sometimes you escape one prison, only to find out you’ve built yourself a different one.
28. Love is not something you protect. It’s something you risk.