So Let’s look back to 2013. 2014 will be a totally new start.
- I celebrated my 22nd year with my family and friends. Yay!
- Jude and I celebrated Valentine’s Day with my parents. – Not the way I wanted to but at least they initiated that he be with us. Yay! Small steps to acceptance.
- We lost RJ’s Dad to an awful battle.
- I was finally pronounced as JAM. It’s a long way to go but it’s the first step to finally counting my way out.
- I’ve known quite a handful of Business Owners – that could probably be the start of my Networking.
- I started my Grad School, met new friends and gained a mentor.
- Jude and I are officially together. It’ll be the start of forever. Hihi.
- I reached 500 likes and 100 random followers here.
- Pia left for the US.
- My Uncle finally has a job.
- My sister got engaged.
- My first time to travel to Macau. Yay!
- We went to Zambales.
- My face plastered on a wall.
- I was able to reach 15M. Thank you Lord.
- I’ve tried and crossed out a lot of restaurants on my list.
- My first phone purchase.
- My first Principal Credit Card.
- I gained a new God Daughter.
I’ve learned quite a handful of lessons and experience trials and battles in 2013. And I intend to learn from each one of them.
I’m ready for a new year full of adventures, travels and new people. I am wishing myself and everyone a smashing year filled with lots of love, happiness and laughs.
Amidst all the tragedies, I can only be grateful. Thank you for Lord for the past year and may you continue to bless each and every one of us.