1. I didn’t not have to walk in this stormy weather. My dad dropped me off right outside the branch and my brother’s classes were suspended. Oh how I miss being a student.
2. Nicole and our Baby Alcina was discharged today. 🙂 See you soon, Baby.
3. My flu and my cough is vaguely there anymore.
4. I decided to wear pants. If I didn’t, I am pretty sure I’ll be having some fever by now. Boy, do I need to drink my vitamins.:/
5. I was able to transmit the outward checks for clearing even if it was already too late. 🙂 No scratch.
6. Maylin was able to order the shoes for my brother. 🙂 I got it already. Yeyy.
7. Suprisingly, I had grapes for lunch. Something healthy.
Small things go unnoticeable. But those are the small things that you complain about most of the time.